My Favorite Color and a Pinterest Board that Celebrates It!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Friday!  With St. Patty's day coming around this weekend, I thought it would be fun to pay homage to my favorite color - green!  

A few weeks ago I got an email from Katrina Cromby Brown, an Aussie who apparently shares my love of green.  Katrina kindly invited me to view a Pinterest board she created named "My Obsession with Green".  It's an impressive collection of beautiful imagery - all centered around our favorite color. 

Here's a sample portion:



Source: rockpen.com via Katrina on Pinterest




View the rest of her board here, and why don't you follow along with us?

Have a safe and relaxing weekend!  We're expecting spring-like temperatures this weekend - can't wait!

The Green Room Interiors provides Interior Decorating and Design Services in Chattanooga, TN.  If you'd like to experience the joy of living in a well-designed home, call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com




11 comments:

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

I have a favorite color Pin board too...pink! My daughter would be crazy about yours, she is a dedicated greenie.
Have a lovely weekend.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Huge green fan. Love your inspiration images!

Donna Benedetto said...

The beautiful green is so fresh and crisp! It makes you feel that spring in just around the corner...
Donna
thebeneblog.com

Luci @Bungalow At Home said...

Ooohhh... I like that green sofa! It would certainly make a statement in any home!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

If I read one more post about how great the weather is, I am going to be green with envy. It is still freezing in NJ. Green is my favorite color, too. I love it, but you would never know by the clothes I wear or how I decorate.

designchic said...

The first image with the green sofa...fabulous!! Heading to check out the pinterest board ~

Unknown said...

I love all your green boards, and those stairs and that painting! Happy St. Patty's!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Raina Cox said...

Thanks for the lead - it's my favorite color, too!

Happy weekend, Babe!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

Beautiful images....Green is my favorite color so you can imagine how much I love your post today!! Loving your new look and feel and your new name! Congratulations!!

Brandy@MAKE+MODEL said...

Green Sofa......to die for!

Sharon@house58blog.com said...

So gorgeous. I'm so glad it is color of the year, but I say it is always in style!